Sunday, January 7, 2007

I'm loving it!



Today started off with a pretty cool headstart, went to breakfast, then we went to St. Susanna for mass and after that we went to the Trevi Fountain. During mass today there were a lot of people there because of Epiphany. It was pretty cool to see that many people there and just hearing at the end about St. Susanna.

Trevi Fountain is such a cool place. We got there and took a couple of pictures then after that instead of going back to the hotel, we decided to stay behind and shop a little but we all got hungry so then we decided to go eat at Hard Rock Cafe. This is my first time ever going to Hard Rock Cafe and that being my first time and in Rome was a plus plus. Being able to eat American Food like cheesburger and french fries and drinking pepsi tasted so good. I mean Italian dish are really good to but you know, just being able to taste a little American food made my day a good day. After eating at Cafe, went back to the hotel so that we can catch the bus and go to Vesper. After a long long long walk we finally made it back to the hotel, rest a little and then went to Vesper.

Vesper tonight was at St. Paul outside the of the wall. Even though I didn't understand it the cool thing about Vesper was that it was in Latin. After Vesper we went walking around the church and we found that there are 17 spaces left for 17 Pope before Jesus comes down. I felt better after knowing that! hahaha. But yeah anyways, I have to get going to take care everyone and see you guys soon!!! Ciao

mao

No comments: