Thursday, January 11, 2007

Final Thoughts

As strange as it seems, I'm not in Rome any more! Since we spent so many days there, coming back from our side-trips it honestly felt like we were going "home" as we crowded back into the Domus Carmelitana. Now we are all truly at home again and we can only look back at this trip; luckily, the memories are good! I loved this trip: the way it was structured, the people on it, the cities we were in... pretty much everything about it. It was truly a pilgrimage, and there were many moments where I felt that we had an edge on all of the other tourists there. It was a learning experience as well, because as I go through my pictures it becomes clear that I have a lot to say about each one. All of the people were so wonderful that I think some sort of picture-sharing reunion may be necessary. May we all carry the new knowledge with us and maintain the new relationships between us!


Ciao,

Kelsey

No comments: