Friday, January 5, 2007

Assissi and Florence!


Oh my gosh Assissi and Florence are so pretty. I am in love with the two cities. Being able to explore and see where St. Scholastica started was so cool.


So far we've seen places where St. Francis decided to dedicate himself to God and where he died and churches that was dedicated to him or he made from scratch and let me tell you it is pretty interesting what I've seen so far.


I've also enjoyed the place where St. Benedict put himself in for three years, which was a cave in Subiaco.


After seeing place of both Saints including St. Claire, we then came to Florence which is a beautiful city. Our hotel is called "Hotel Corona" and it is on a street with so many cool shops. I just can't wait to go shopping and explore more of Florence. Although we only have one day to spend in Florence, it will be worth it. Seeing all the places where the Saints come from makes me wonder about religion. Well I have to go explore now so take care everyone and see you guys soon!!! Ciao

mao

No comments: