Thursday, December 14, 2006

Way Too Excited...

I'm Donna Ceglar, a senior Biology major/Psychology and Chemistry minor, and I can't even describe how excited I am to be traveling to Italy! Like Sandi, I've been attempting to take this course since my freshman year, so I am just ecstatic that it has finally all worked out. It's my first time going to a foreign country (because Canada just doesn't count when you grew up only an hour away). I really can't pick just one thing that I'm looking forward to, because it's all so intriguing. I think just the fact that we'll be visiting such an ancient place is neat! I've had friends travel in Europe and they have all said that imagining how incredibly OLD and full of history all these places are (i.e. the Colosseum) is absolutely mind-blowing while you're standing right inside of them. I'm also looking forward to ringing in the New Year in Rome! Seriously, who could think of a better place to celebrate? It will be one last hurrah before I have to hit the books hard in med school next year. I look forward to regaling you all with stories of our adventures!

No comments: