Thursday, December 14, 2006

Hello All!

Hi I'm Kelsey Olson. I'm a sophomore this year, nursing major, and it seems like the wait to get to Rome has been forever! Fr. Graham originally tried to get people to go at the end of last year, so my anticipation has definately built up. I don't think that there is a cooler way to meet your Religion requirement for St. Scholastica than this! This will be my first time to Europe. My mom is also tagging along (just like she did when my sister went to Germany...) so everyone will get to know her too. The most exciting part of all of this is probably just how old everything is there compared to here; I thought my 100-year-old house was ancient!! I also look forward to getting to know my fellow travelers and to getting to the tropical Italian weather - it's going to be above freezing!

No comments: