Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hello!

Happy Holidays everyone!! My name is Kelsey and I am fortunate enough to be traveling on this wonderful trip! I am a senior at CSS, and will be graduating in a year with a double major in Business Management and Organizational Behavior.

I am really looking forward to this trip!! My mom, Jan, will be traveling with us. I have already been to Europe once, spring break of my junior year of high school. We spent three days in Rome and then a week and a half seeing all of France. My mom has never been to Europe, so we are spending some extra time over there! We are flying out Christmas about 9 pm for Paris and then will meet the class in Rome. After the class is done, we will see a few more cities in Italy before we travel to Zürich, Switzerland.

I can't wait to see everything at the Vatican again!! It is all so beautiful! The symbolism is amazing and everything is done with such detail!! I look forward to experiencing new, interesting things and then sharing it with you!

No comments: