Friday, December 22, 2006

Hello!

Hello All, My name is Mao Vang! Only one more week til Rome! I am a sophmore majoring in nursing. I have been waiting for this moment to come to get out of class and go on the trip. I am getting so nervous because I don't know what to pack and just how everything is going to be like over in Rome. After all the researches that we have been doing in class has really made me anxious to go. Man, is this cool or what, going to Rome for break! I have never been out of the country so going to Rome will have to be the best first time out of the country experience. As for the classmates that I am going with, I can't wait to hang out and chill with them. In one week we will be on our way so get ready Rome here we come!!!!

1 comment:

Sister Edith Bogue said...

Good to hear from you, Mao. I've started to worry about what to pack, too. Then I remembered: no matter how careful I am, I will want something that is still at home. So I'm concentrating on making sure I have my toothbrush, the laptop for maintaining the blog, and my passport. Beyond that, I'll just be grateful for anything I manage to remember.