Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Almost there......

Hello! My name is Brynn Weikleenget! I just got done with my last final :), and now I am getting ready to start break! I just started making a list of things I need to bring and I registered my passport. I CANT WAIT to get on the plane and head on our way. This is the most exciting I've ever prepared for and I know it will be a very wonderful experience! Last semester I took a class in Baroque art history and a lot of the things I learned about I will get to see. I never thought while I was taking that class that I would have the oppurtunity to actually see some of it first hand! AWESOME! Taking this class also has taught me a lot more specific things and I just think it is great! I'm nervous, yet extremely excited. I hope I get a lot out of the trip, as I am sure I will!!!!

No comments: